Protect your self with a Brake Service
Brake Servicing or Repairs are obviously required if your car takes longer to stop than normal when you hit the brakes. But did you know there are less noticeable warning signs that you should look out for to keep you safe when travelling on the road.
If your vehicle displays the following symptoms - it's time to have your brakes checked.
- Your brake pedal feels different - either spongy, softer or harder
- The brake pedal is low
- Your vehicle loses grip during braking
- Your car pulls to the left or right while braking
- You feel a stutter in your steering wheel when stopping
- There is a squeal sound when you brake
If your vehicle shows any of the warning signs above, contact us at KATS Automotive Services as soon as possible.
Brakes are a critical safety factor in all vehicles; not having regular brake maintenance and testing means you are risking your own, and your families lives. Your brakes systems should get an examination at every service and by a qualified technician.
At KATS Automotive Services we offer a free 65 Point Vehicle Inspection Report with every car service that we perform, and we will let you know if we feel there are any immediate concerns, and offer the correct service or repairs. Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Brake Fluid