So many components are essential to your
car's overall functioning. The clutch is no different. If you can't shift into
gears you can't go anywhere. If your clutch is worn out, faulty, has friction,
makes a chirping noise or is broken then you're not going to get far at all.
To avoid costly repairs further down the track book your car in for a clutch service before the first sign of trouble. That way we can nip your problems in the bud before they get out of hand.
KATS Automotive is conveniently located in East Brisbane. We have helped hundreds of people from all over Brisbane to get their cars back on the road and we are looking forward to helping you too.
Some of the potential problems your clutch
could have may be in the mechanical or hydraulic parts of the clutch system: -
- Worn out clutch
- Disengaged clutch
- Broken/Bent clutch fork
- Friction material worn out
- Chirping noise when clutch is engaged
- Rumbling noise when clutch is engaged
- Won't transmit power from engine to wheels
- Growling noise when idling
- Squealing noise when clutch depressed Leaky or defective cylinders
- Air in hydraulic system