Exhaust System Services
Red flags that you are in need of exhaust system service include things such as a decrease in fuel system performance, a loud rumbling sound or a strange smell coming from the engine. These issues may start small with a simple vibration from under the car or may come on suddenly. No matter the case, the team at KATS Automotive Service Centre in East Brisbane is the team you can trust.
Why Choose KATS Automotive Service Centre
- We are family owned and operated. This means that there is true passion behind everything which we do.
- We are part of the Repco Authorised Service Centre network. This means that you get the attention of a small business with the umbrella and guarantee of a larger company. As part of Repco we have access to the latest training and the spare parts network.
- We are open when you need us. Vehicle issues do not take place solely between 9am and 5pm. This is why we offer early bird drop off prior to 7:30am.
KATS Automotive Service Centre Exhaust System Services Include:
- Full Exhaust System Overhaul
- Single Exhaust System Overhaul
- Silencer Replacement
- Sheath Replacement
- Diesel Exhaust Pipe Replacement
- Expansion Chamber Replacement
- Manifold Replacement
- Header Back System Overhaul
- Catalytic Converter Replacement
- Muffler Replacement
- Resonator Replacement
Common Exhaust System Issues
The mechanic on our team know all about the issues that may be causing your car trouble. It will give you peace of mind to communicate with them.
Some of the common exhaust system issues which you may see include:
- The Muffler can break down due to rust and wear and tear which causes a loud rumbling in the vehicle.
- The Catalytic converter can break down because of unburned fuel, a blown head gasket, coolant contamination, oxygen sensor faulty which can cause the functioning to deteriorate and the emissions to fail.
- The sheath around the silencer can break down and cause the vehicle to overheat.
- There can be a break in the catalytic converter backwards toward the rear of the vehicle which is causing the emissions to enter the car or to be excessively loud.